We hope to see you in September!
Thank you for your support and patience.
We will communicate with updates as we have them.
Take care and be well!
The SSAF was developed to provide small schools and/or independent schools with a definite avenue for, but not limited by, the expression of physical talents. Our purpose is multi-fold. We want to provide girls and boys with the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities at a higher level of skill than generally found in the intramural program. The SSAF also encourages students to participate in activities in a climate of fair play and sportsmanship.
The pursuit of physical excellence is encouraged but is not the ultimate objective. We aspire to instil in our athletes those qualities which enable them to lead socially able and physically fit lives outside of the educational environment. We wish to reinforce qualities of courtesy, sportsmanship and self-respect. It is our desire to instil an appreciation of and a realistic appraisal of the concepts of success and failure.
We aim to combine satisfying interpersonal relationships with competition and offer a positive social environment in which one may pursue friendship and social responsibility. In short, sport is a medium through which we acknowledge the many capacities of the individual, and we reinforce these experiences which will bolster the rewards and satisfaction of total participation in each given school.
- To encourage and develop good sportsmanship.
- To provide competition in athletics for as many students as possible.
- To improve the standard of performance in all athletic activities.
- To offer all SSAF member schools the opportunity to compete in extramural activities.
- To ensure a good standard of officiating for all athletic activities.
- To foster the development of friendly relationships between member schools through athletics.
Athletic Event Registration*
Click HERE to find the steps to register your teams. (Guide)
Click HERE to find the steps to open/close an athletic event for registration. (Guide)
Updating Schedules and Results
Click HERE to find the steps to update information for a specific athletic event. (Guide)
* You must log in to create or register in any of the athletic events
* Your school must be an SSAF member to participate in an athletic event.